- Open your AutoCAD.
- In command line write VBAMAN.
- Press the Load button in the menu that will appear.
- At the browser find the file Total Length Of Lines Per Layer.dvb.
- Choose the Enable Macros button and then press the Close button.
- Go to Tools > Macros or press ALT + F8.
- At the macros menu, press the Run button. A form will appear (see figure above).
- In the form press the Select Lines button and then select some lines from a drawing. After exiting the selection mode the selected layers will be reported on the left list box, while the unique ones on the middle list box.
- Finally, if you press the Calculate Length button the right list box will be populated with the total lines length of unique layers that were selected in step 8. A text box below the right list box will contain the total lines length of all unique layers. It should be noted that length values are rounded in two digits.
Download it from here
AutoCAD – Calculate The Total Length Of Lines
Draw A Polyline In AutoCAD Using Excel VBA
AutoCAD VBA Add-In: Calculate Polylines Length & Area